Last modified: April 16, 2020
Hello and Welcome to the Franklin Library
My name is Mrs. Williams and I am the Media Center Specialist and I Love To Read. I look forward to working with your student to enjoy what our library has to offer. We are constantly adding new books for your child’s reading pleasure.
Check Out Policy:
- Each student may check out 2 books (3 with permission from teacher)
- Books are check out for a two week period.
- All books must come back in good condition
- Students are responsible for lost, damaged or stolen books
- Please do no share your books with other students.
- Students may places holds on books for when they are available.
- E-mails will be sent out periodically to notify parents and caretakers of overdue books.
Monday: Closed Tuesday – Thursday: 8:15 – 3:30 Friday: 8:15 – 1:45
**Library is opened 15 minutes before school and 15 minutes after school to accommodate students.
Fun Websites to visit
Moe Willems http://www.mowillems.com/
Dr. Suess https://www.seussville.com/
This month is Poetry month try visiting Jack Prelutsky website for fun activities http://jackprelutsky.com/
Earth Day is celebrated in April visit this fun interactive website http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/schools/sesame/grown_ups/interactive_games.shtml
Sites to visit anytime for extra reading enjoyment
Utah Online Library https://onlinelibrary.uen.org/login this is a great site.
Over Drive for Kids https://onlinelibrary.uen.org/login Unfortunately with the school closure the library is not open. However there are several sites the our students can use at this time for reading or listening
Sites to visit during School Closure
You may already know about this program, but if you haven’t- any child who reads 500 minutes before April 30th can earn a free day pass to the waterpark (formerly 7 peaks) Yee haw, Free swim pass just for reading.
Try these out. I will post more as I receive them.
Summer Reading Lists From Imagination Soup