Dear Parents, Your child has turned in a permission slip to participate in the STEM Fair. Students who are in 1st-4th grades will do their projects at home. There will be limited time given to...
Dear Franklin Family,
In light of the Governor’s announcement about the 2 week dismissal, I wanted to reach out and make sure that we are all on the same page moving forward. There will be a number of emails going out over the next few days so please make sure that you are checking your emails frequently.
- At this time, school will be dismissed Monday, March 16 – Friday, March 27. Franklin Faculty and Staff will be at the school during regular school hours but students are required to stay home.
- Provo City School District is committed to continuing to provide breakfast and lunch for all children ages 0-18. We will provide a car drive through, grab-and-go breakfast and lunch every weekday starting Monday, March 16th, at every district school. Breakfast will be served in a designated outside pick-up area daily from 8:00-9:00 a.m. Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the same location.
- Beginning on Monday, March 16, we will be scheduling times with parents to come pick up books, curriculum materials, and Chromebooks so that students can continue to learn at home.
- Online instruction will begin on Wednesday, March 18 and will continue until March 27.
- During these 2 weeks, students or parents will NOT be allowed to attend school for any instruction or activities except to pick up meals and learning materials. There will be no supervision or childcare available at school.
As a Franklin Family, we know that we can get through this together. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.